The 6th International Conference on Psychology Education (ICOPE6)
The 6th International Conference on Psychology Education (ICOPE6) was held in beautiful northern Arizona, USA near the magnificent Grand Canyon from
The goal of the conference was to connect those who teach psychology in undergraduate and graduate/post graduate programs around the world with colleagues within the U.S. as we continue to internationalize the discipline. Keynote speakers from around the world shared their experiences and ideas.
Building on past conferences the theme for this conference was "Psychological Literacy around the World: Teaching, Learning Design, and Assessment." The conference featured (a) research on the application of psychological principles to enhancing student learning in the university setting, (b) developments in the internationalization of psychology curricula and education in psychology across the world, and (c) discussions about the meaning of psychological literacy from global perspectives.
The ICOPE6 was a great success: 150 attendees, 31 countries, many interesting presentations.
Thanks to the Conference Sponsors
- American Psychological Association, Division 2, Society for the Teaching of Psychology;
- American Psychological Association Bureau of Educational Affairs;
- Northern Arizona University Yuma Branch Campus;
- NAU Department of Psychological Sciences;
- NAU College of Social & Behavioral Sciences;
- NAU Office of the Provost;
- NAU Center for International Education, and the universities around the world listed later in this program that helped fund participant attendance This website presents the information about this conference and presentations given at it.
We believe that presentations posted here can be useful for conference attendees interested to review them once again, as well as to broader international community of psychology educators who could not attend the conference.